Home » Moving Home

Moving Home

How to apply for reconnection for a move-in?
You will be required to produce:

  • Your ID for Batswana and a Passport for non-citizens
  • Lease Agreement
  • Title Deed for plot Owner
  • Refundable deposit (as for new connection)
  • Fill in Form
  • Settle outstanding debt for the property you are moving into
  • Provide access for WUC to install meter


How to apply for a move-out?

  • Fill in the disconnection form.
  • Provide access for WUC to disconnect your meter
  • Settle outstanding debt
  • Claim you deposit refund (This will be less the amount you owe on your account)
  • Produce notice of intention to move- out in cases of power of attorney